This 7-ingredient, 5-minute recipe is raw (when you use raw nut butter), insanely versatile, and super delicious.
It all starts with ripe bananas scored down the middle to prepare for all the delicious toppings. We went with nut butter, Coconut Yoghurt, Rawnola raspberries, hemp seeds, and coconut flakes!
You could also go for more savory toppings such as avocado or even sweet potato! Really, make use of whatever is in season and available to you.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (128 g) nut butter (we used peanut butter, but for raw, try raw cashew or almond butter), divided
- 1/4 cup (60 g) coconut yogurt *, divided (or store-bought, such as Coyo brand)
- 1/4 cup (25 g) Rawnola*, divided
- 1/2 cup (60 g) berries of choice, divided
- 4 tsp (13 g) hemp seeds, divided
- 1/4 cup (20 g) unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
- Peel bananas and use a knife to carefully cut a slit down the center of each to create an opening without completely slicing through.
- Top with nut butter of choice, then coconut yogurt, rawnola, berries, hemp seeds, and coconut flakes.
- Best served fresh. Can cover and store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 24 hours. You could also slice and freeze leftovers for adding to smoothies.
*To keep this recipe entirely raw, seek out a raw coconut yogurt, or make your own with fresh blended coconut meat in place of canned coconut milk.
*Prep time does not include making Rawnola.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate based on 1/4 of the recipe.