"Oh, my dear, these are good! We made them without the chocolate chips. My husband and I have made them lots of family/friends". "I recently tried this recipe to take to work, and they went over extremely well!"
|Servings: 54 cookies||Cook Time: 9 Mins|
- 1 1⁄4cups butter or 1 1⁄4cups margarine, softened
- 2cups sugar
- 2large eggs
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4cup cocoa
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 2cups peanut butter chips (12 oz. pkg.) or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz. pkg.)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In large mixer bowl; cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture. Stir in peanut butter or chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.).
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet onto wire rack. Cool completely.
Recipes by TonkCats, GeniusKitchen
Did You Try This Recipe?
Let us know how it went! Comment and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #JOURNEYWITHALMAXPRESS