This salmon fettuccine alfredo recipe is no exception! It’s full of delicious flavors and you can have it ready in 30 minutes; perfect dinner even on a weekday! I make this dish with huge, tender chunks of seasoned salmon, served on a bed of pasta and coated in a creamy white wine sauce! Make this with any type of pasta and substitute the peas with steamed asparagus or broccoli if desired.
Watch the video recipe Here
- 2 pounds salmon
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, pressed or finely chopped
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 1/2 pound fettuccine or other pasta, cooked to al dente
- Prepare the salmon: remove the skin and bones. Cube into large chunks, 1 to 1 1/2-inch pieces, and place into a large bowl. Season generously with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper and 3 tablespoons fresh dill. Toss to coat the fish evenly.
- Preheat a medium fry pan over medium heat and add a few tablespoons of olive oil. Once the pan is hot, add the salmon. Fry on medium heat, turning cubes every 2 minutes until fish is done; 8 to 10 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove salmon from pan and keep warm.
- Into the same pan, add the garlic and diced shallot. Keep pan over a low-medium heat and sweat the shallot until translucent, but not browned. Add the fresh thyme and cook for a few minutes. Add the wine and turn heat up to medium; cook to reduce wine in half.
- Turn heat back down to low and add half-and-half, Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Cook, whisking occasionally until cheese is melted. Add the 2 tablespoons fresh dill and peas; cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and 1/2 pound of prepared pasta; toss to coat evenly. Top with salmon and serve immediately; add 4 to 5 salmon pieces per serving.
Recipes by Tatyana
Did You Try This Recipe?
Let us know how it went! Comment and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #JOURNEYWITHALMAXPRESS